Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
Are you looking for a multifaceted position in B2B and B2C? Do you want to be part of a small team in an energizing environment?
Are you creative and autonomous, and enjoy producing engaging content tailored to a specific audience? Are you a social media and web expert who values the quality of the final product? Are you organized and capable of working on several projects at once within set deadlines?
We have the ideal opportunity for you! And we’ll also provide support and professional development so you can expand your skills!
- Producing and coordinating the company’s marketing activities, including managing social media pages
- Serving as a social media expert: interacting with the community, creating and managing editorial calendars
- Developing attractive, unique, value-added content for our media platforms
Measuring the performance of social media initiatives: new traffic, user engagement, etc.
- Developing creative campaigns by regularly testing the marketing messages, content and media platforms that are best suited to reach our target audience through various channels.
- Participating in updating and developing websites (B2B and B2C)
- Organizing trade shows and events including media placement
- Writing content for websites, blogs, newsletters, social media and technical and commercial brochures
- Coordinating video production and the purchase of promotional items
- Creating and revising presentations; occasionally translating documents
- Establishing annual and quarterly plans on possible user-interaction strategies for several media channels by consistently honing your approach
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing and social media management
- Considerable expertise with social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Advanced writing skills (French, English) and oral communication
- Ability to contribute creative, attractive content (text, images, video)
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite, experience with e-commerce platforms (Shopify) and/or a CMS and CRM software
- Creative and meticulous
- Autonomous and able to manage several tasks and priorities at the same time
- Proactive and able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
Advantages of joining the team
- Job support and professional development
- Experience-based salary
- Monday to Friday schedule with flexible hours
- Work location: mainly remote work and in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville
- Environment: part of a small team in a vibrant company
- Insurance and group RRSP available
At Vicone, producing, designing and optimizing extruded rubber profiles and seals are what we do best. Since 2004, we have been supporting manufacturers in their product development process, from concept to production, by using our value-added services. We’ve got you covered with our design, manufacturing, inventory management, strategic production and secondary processes.
Working with Vicone, not only do you get quality products, custom-made for your application and delivered on time, but you also get a team you can rely on. Our vision: Dare to become better.
To apply for the position, send your CV to Patrick Dupuis, Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org